At Happay, we’re on a mission to provide businesses the simplest, one stop solution to meet all their travel & expense management needs. Our industry-leading technology solution is used by over 6500+ customers across 40+ industry verticals and includes conglomerates like PWC, the Tata Group, the Landmark Group, Wellspun,JubilantFood works and manymore. Funded by Sequoia Capital and Prime Venture Partners, we’re a team of 250+ based out of Bangalore. We’ve won the CIO Choice Award and Technoloviti Award for the Best Expense Management Solution for two years in a row now (2019 & 2020). Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Award (2020) is the recent accolade in our kitty. Besides expanding our dominance in the Indian market, we are also gearing to launch our solution in the international markets very soon. We’re looking for folks who are interested in a high-impact role, and are able to jump in right away to help us scale Happay to the next level of growth.
ROLE : Android Developer
LOCATION : Bangalore
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 1 Year to 3 Years
- Android development with Java experience.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Understanding and experience of MVP/ MVVM architecture.
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience or knowledge of Observable pattern like RXJAVA or LiveData.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge and experience on Flutter.
- ndroid Architecture Components (LiveData, AndroidViewModel) / MVVM / MVP architecture work experience.
- xperience with location tracking.