Product Marketing Specialist
At Happay, we’re on a mission to provide businesses the simplest, one stop solution to meet all their travel & expense management needs. Our industry-leading technology solution is used by over 6500+ customers across 40+ industry verticals and includes conglomerates like PWC, the Tata Group, the Landmark Group, Wellspun, Jubilant Foodworks and many more.
Funded by Sequoia Capital and Prime Venture Partners, we’re a team of 250+ based out of Bangalore. We’ve won the CIO Choice Award and Technoloviti Award for the Best Expense Management Solution for two years in a row now (2019 & 2020). Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Award (2020) is the recent accolade in our kitty. Besides expanding our dominance in the Indian market, we are also gearing to launch our solution in the international markets very soon. We’re looking for folks who are interested in a high-impact role, and are able to jump in right away to help us scale Happay to the next level of growth.
ROLE : Product Marketing Specialist
LOCATION : Bangalore
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 3-4 years
As the Product Marketing Specialist at Happay, you will take part in the complete marketing, go-to-market planning & execution, market research, competitive analysis, sales enablement, website content, feature launches, PR and measurement.
- Plan & manage the execution of go-to-market strategy for our Travel & Expense (T&E) platform
- Create sales playbooks for specific verticals and our T&E platform
- Refine and update messaging and collateral
- Train the sales and customer success teams on product and support offerings, and created related training materials
- Create collateral for prospects and customers that clearly articulate the value of our T&E platform
- Create vertical-specific content and materials catering to different decision makers to showcase the value Happay creates for customers
- Ensure that messaging resonates with customers and internal teams
- Conduct competitive analysis/market research
- Develop and produce market research that shows our products and services relative to competitors
- Develop compelling content in collaboration with internal stakeholders that will help drive customer engagement
- Help conceive and develop promotional plans and coordinate with various teams to drive key metrics
- Manage post-launch support for email and assigned verticals with content creation and internal training sessions
Qualifications and Experience:
- Problem-solve in a fast-paced, self-driven environment
- Communication aptitude coupled with the ability to create compelling narratives for our product
- Adept at creating presentations for different audiences
- Proven ability to plan and define research projects and interpret data to craft compelling stories
- Passion for analyzing products, customers, and market dynamics
- Strong writing and communication skills with the capacity to create exceptional content and comfortably engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Extraordinary organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to pick up new tools and concepts quickly
- 3-4 years of product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS startup
- Exceptional strategic thinking ability and strong business judgment
- Experience with sales enablement, training, etc.
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Experience in FinTech will be a plus