Associate Director- Solution Consulting
Happay (now part of Cred) provides business expense management solutions that streamline the expense workflows of the corporates. Happay helps companies manage business expenses easily and quickly and achieve real-time visibility and control over all business expenditure. With Happay’s business expense card and application, customers can report expenses automatically and management has the visibility and control over how and where the organization’s money is spent, in real time, through web and mobile applications.
Happay has acquired marquee Enterprise customers and has built a trustworthy brand amongst CFOs and CIOs in India. Some of the biggest names of India Inc. our clients like Maruti, Tata Group, UPL, Edelweiss, PWC etc. and is trusted by some of the innovative companies also: Dunzo, Lenskart, MPL, Swiggy.
We are now setting ourselves up to scale faster
ROLE : Associate Director- Solution Consulting
LOCATION : Delhi/ Bangalore
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 4+ years
- Own Happay Implementation, onboarding and Technical Account Management services for the assigned region
- Own the responsibility of customer engagement and delight during the customer onboarding phase by focusing on value/ROI realisation for customers
- Demonstrate the core value of customer obsession
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with Senior client executives
- Oversee and lead the team of Solution Consultants, Implementation managers, Technical account managers and leads working on multiple customer engagements annually.
- Become the executive point of escalation for project issues, risks, delays, and red accounts during onboarding phase
- Collaborate and drive customer initiatives with internal stakeholders like Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success and Tech Support organisations.
- Providing thought leadership and collaborate with the Sales team during large enterprise customer deals
- Own the P&L for the professional services team by focusing on key metrics like Revenue/Cost, Productivity and Continuous efficiency improvement automation and resource development.
- Responsible for practice development including – building best practices and benchmarks from completed projects and employee centric activities like Hiring, Employee Engagement, Growth and Culture development
- At least 5 years of experience across functional or technical roles including implementation of solution architecture, technology consulting, project management, and implementation of SAAS solutions.
- Ability to lead in a fast growing business environment with competing priorities
- Should demonstrate Happay’s core values of customer obsession and growth
- Should be open to 30% travel – pan India and international
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take hands-on approach to complex customer requirements and troubled engagements
- Masters Degree in Technology or Business
- Professional Certifications in Project / Program Management
- When it comes to your career, you could work anywhere. With your talent, drive and ambition, we want you to choose us.
- At Happay, we have a big, audacious goal – to build a B2B payment platform that gives businesses the visibility, predictability, flexibility, and control that no Indian bank can or has given before. There are new things to learn and new challenges to overcome every single day and it’s our job to meet them.