At Happay, we’re on a mission to provide businesses the simplest, one stop solution to meet all their travel & expense management needs. Our industry-leading technology solution is used by over 6500+ customers across 40+ industry verticals and includes conglomerates like PWC, the Tata Group, the Landmark Group, Wellspun, Jubilant Food works and many more.
Funded by Sequoia Capital and Prime Venture Partners, we’re a team of 250+ based out of Bangalore. We’ve won the CIO Choice Award and Technoloviti Award for the Best Expense Management Solution for two years in a row now (2019 & 2020). Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Award (2020) is the recent accolade in our kitty. Besides expanding our dominance in the Indian market, we are also gearing to launch our solution in the international markets very soon. We’re looking for folks who are interested in a high-impact role, and are able to jump in right away to help us scale Happay to the next level of growth.
ROLE : Client Implementation Manager
LOCATION : Bangalore
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years
Roles & responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving successful implementation of card programs for new-age fintech players, businesses, NBFCs and others looking for offering card and financial solutions to their customers including credit & prepaid cards, UPI, bank accounts, account transfers amongst others.
- Enable fintechs and businesses to build and manage financial products using Happay’s ISAC Product, for their unique use-cases. Ensure seamless integration with banks, payment networks, card perso vendors, webhooks, APIs ,SDK’s and several other services.
- Lead the planning, client onboarding and execution and ensuring all the milestones are timely met.
- Key point of contact between the client, partner bank, cross-functional stakeholders, clients and company leadership with a responsibility to drive collaboration between all parties involved in order to prioritize, schedule and deliver on time.
- Liasoning with Happay’s partner Banks for Happay ISAC Product
- Lead, manage, resolve or escalate issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Weekly project reviews with the clients and periodic stakeholder communication to ensure timely and successful delivery of the program
- 2-5 Years of experience in working with card products either prepaid or credit, banks, card networks or credit underwriting.
- Prior experience with integration and API based solutions
- Prior experience in handling digital banking products and basic understanding of Information security/regulatory compliances will be an advantage.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills is a must.
- Experience in project management