Happay is now a CRED company. We’re primarily on a mission to provide enterprises the simplest, one stop solution to automate all their travel & expense management needs. Our industry-leading technology solution is used by over 6500+ customers across 40+ industry verticals and includes
conglomerates like PWC, the Tata Group, the Landmark Group, Welspun, Jubilant Foodworks and many more.
Funded by Sequoia Capital and Prime Venture Partners, we’re a team of 250+ based out of Bangalore. We’ve won the CIO Choice Award and Technoloviti Award for the Best Expense Management Solution for two years in a row now (2019 & 2020). Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Award (2020) is the recent
accolade in our kitty. Besides expanding our dominance in the Indian market, we are also gearing to launch our solution in the international markets very soon. We’re looking for folks who are interested in a high- impact role, and are able to jump in right away to help us scale Happay to the next level of
- Architecture and design of scalable UI components for Happay serving millions of users every day.
- Deploying / integrating with high performing REST APIs meant for application functionality Must have skill sets:
- Should have good experience in UI and web application development.
- Good to have: Angular JS, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge in data structures, OOP, and computer fundamentals.
- An ability to refractor and understands large and separate code bases.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Forward looking on potential technology choices.
- Experience in building highly scalable, reliable systems
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Front End Developer : Bangalore
Life at Happay
When it comes to your career, you could work anywhere. With your talent, drive and ambition, we want you to choose us.
At Happay, we have a big, audacious goal – to build a B2B payment platform that gives businesses the visibility, predictability, flexibility and control that no Indian bank can or has given before. There are new things to learn and new challenges to overcome every single day and it’s our job to meet them.
Happay has a very open culture where there are no office cabins and you can reach out to anyone anytime. We have flexible working hours, in-house pantry and a very comprehensive health insurance. You would be working with the best talent in the country, building products that is going to disrupt business payments for good! Be a part of the action.