At Happay, we’re on a mission to provide businesses the simplest, one stop solution to meet all their travel & expense management needs. Our industry-leading technology solution is used by over 6500+ customers across 40+ industry verticals and includes conglomerates like PWC, the Tata Group, the LandmarkGroup, WellSpun, Jubilant Foodworks and many more.
Funded by Sequoia Capital and Prime Venture Partners, we’re a team of 250+ based out of Bangalore. We’ve won the CIO Choice Award and Technoloviti Award for the Best Expense Management Solution for two years in a row now (2019 & 2020). Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Award (2020) is the recent accolade in our kitty. Besides expanding our dominance in the Indian market, we are also gearing to launch our solution in the international markets very soon. We’re looking for folks who are interested in a high-impact role, and are able to jump in right away to help us scale Happay to the next level of growth.
ROLE : Implementation Manager
LOCATION : Bangalore
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 0-4 years
- Partner with Customer Success Managers and our customers to understand the scope of the project, create a timeline, and drive the implementation through to successful completion.
- Manage multiple software implementations for customers, acting as a hybrid of project manager and technical/business consultant.
- Understand the Happay platform end-to-end and Lead solution design workshops with the customer.
- Provide guidance and best practices on configuration options and workflow design to meet customer needs. Design and Document the complete solution blueprint document.
- Work closely with your Technical Services counterpart on addressing project deliverables and escalating risk areas.
- Work closely with configuration/ integration team and ensure timely delivery of the project.
- Ensure all configurations, integrations, and customisations are fully tested and ready for deployment.
- Obtain customer feedback during UAT and distil into action items for our configuration and integration teams.
- Write professional-grade documentation to effectively guide customers through the onboarding process and maintain project documentation to trace all the activities completed during the project.
- Drive GoLive preparation with the customer and ensure successful execution of cutover plan, data migration and production deployment from Happay side.
- Enable internal support teams to handhold the customer during hypercare period.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Product to identify and communicate technical services and solutions.
- Participate in late-stage meetings with prospects to consult on product capability and educate on technical implementation (including configuration, integrations, and customisations)
- 0-4 years’ experience implementing B2B SaaS software for enterprise clients as the project lead with full responsibility for onboarding
- Outstanding project and time management skills – skilled at keeping tasks on track while managing risk and ensuring effective cross-team communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to navigate technical applications and gain a deep understanding of functionality. You don’t need to code, but need to be able to work closely with a technical team and effectively communicate in a technical space.
- Ability to build strong relationships to serve as a trusted advisor who can guide customers on best practices and platform optimisations
- Demonstrated drive to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Can-do attitude – you must be able to think outside the box, problem-solve complex and novel issues, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done.