Senior Software Engineer- SDE 2 (Backend )
Happay is now a CRED company. We’re primarily on a mission to provide enterprises the simplest, one stop solution to automate all their travel & expense management needs. Our industry-leading technology solution is used by over 6500+ customers across 40+ industry verticals and includes conglomerates like PWC, the Tata Group, the Landmark Group, Welspun, Jubilant Foodworks and many more.
Funded by Sequoia Capital and Prime Venture Partners, we’re a team of 250+ based out of Bangalore. We’ve won the CIO Choice Award and Technoloviti Award for the Best Expense Management Solution for two years in a row now (2019 & 2020). Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Award (2020) is the recent accolade in our kitty. Besides expanding our dominance in the Indian market, we are also gearing to launch our solution in the international markets very soon. We’re looking for folks who are interested in a high-impact role, and are able to jump in right away to help us scale Happay to the next level of growth.
ROLE : Senior Software Engineer- SDE 2 (Backend )
LOCATION : Bangalore
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Architecture and design of reusable server components for Happay
- Developing high performing REST APIs for application functionality
- Develop and maintain scalable server architecture serving millions of users every day.
- Experience in web server and application development
- Mandatory: Strong development skills in Python, Django, Linux, MySQL
- Good to have: REST APIs, Shell Scripting, MongoDB or any other structured DB
- Strong knowledge in data structures, OOP, and computer fundamentals
- An ability to refractor and understand large and separate code bases
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Forward looking on potential technology choices
- Experience in building highly scalable, reliable systems
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science
- Willing to work for a start-up and go extra mile
- Looking for challenges and not chilled out work environment
- Willing to work independently with little or no supervision