Happay (now part of Cred) provides business expense management solutions that streamline the expense workflows of the corporates. Happay helps companies manage business expenses easily and quickly and achieve real-time visibility and control over all business expenditure. With Happay’s business expense card and application, customers can report expenses automatically and management has the visibility and control over how and where the organization’s money is spent, in real time, through web and mobile applications.
Happay has acquired marquee Enterprise customers and has built a trustworthy brand amongst CFOs and CIOs in India. Some of the biggest names of India Inc. our clients like Maruti, Tata Group, UPL, Edelweiss, PWC etc. and is trusted by some of the innovative companies also: Dunzo, Lenskart, MPL, Swiggy.
We are now setting ourselves up to scale faster
ROLE : Solution Consultant / Project Manager
LOCATION : Mumbai/ Delhi
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years
- Partner with customers to understand the scope of the project, create a timeline, and drive the implementation through to successful completion.
- Manage multiple software implementations for customers, acting as a hybrid of project manager and technical/business consultant.
- Understand the Happay platform end-to-end and lead solution design workshops with the customer.
- Provide guidance and best practices on configuration options to meet customer needs.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on addressing project deliverables and ironing out risk areas.
- Write professional-grade documentation to effectively guide customers through the onboarding process and maintain project documentation to trace all the activities completed during the project.
- Drive project till Go-Live and ensure successful execution of cutover plan, data migration and production deployment.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify and communicate technical services.
- Participate in late-stage meetings with prospects to consult on product capability and educate on technical implementation.
- Prior experience implementing software solutions for the B2B segment.
- PMP/ PRINCE2 certification would be a plus.
- Experience of giving customer presentations / demonstrations
- Outstanding project and time management skills – skilled at keeping tasks on track while managing risk and ensuring effective cross-team communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to navigate technical applications and gain a deep understanding of functionality.
- Ability to build strong relationships to serve as a trusted advisor who can guide customers on best practices and platform optimisations
- Demonstrated drive to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Can-do attitude – you must be able to think outside the box, problem-solve complex and novel issues, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to travel to Domestic and International markets.
- When it comes to your career, you could work anywhere. With your talent, drive and ambition, we want you to choose us.
- At Happay, we have a big, audacious goal – to build a B2B payment platform that gives businesses the visibility, predictability, flexibility, and control that no Indian bank can or has given before. There are new things to learn and new challenges to overcome every single day and it’s our job to meet them.