Happay is a next generation corporate spend management platform, with a vision to provide one single dashboard to spend, track and control 100 pc of business spends. The company uniquely combines expense management, corporate cards and corporate travel booking in one platform. Happay is a leader in the space in India with 6000+ customer, processing $1bn+ payment volumes, 30Mn expenses and 3 Mn Expense reports annually. Some of the key customers include TATA group, PwC, Maruti, OYO, Byju’s, Udaan and 100s of large enterprise customers.
Role : Sr. Manager/ Manager – Communications
Location : Bangalore
Exp: 4-7 years
The Communications Lead will be responsible for the overall communication strategy for fostering highly engaged teams and cross-team collaboration to enable growth through a strategic internal communications approach covering leadership communications, change, mass & targeted internal content and internal digital channels and platforms.
- Developing new and effective ways to communicate Happay’s value proposition to our employees through our internal channels.
- Working with the respective business area owners to build relevant, visually captivating content.
- Creates key messaging framework, write/edit content that brings our story to life including videos, articles, presentations etc
- Support communication programs like town-hall meetings, round tables, employee events, e-mails and video that engage employees in the strategy and priorities.
- Build and execute a bold communications plan that strengthens brand among customers and students/potential hires and builds a brand that people want to work for.
- Manage crisis communications when needed.
- Support senior leader communications to the outside world, using the right channel to deliver our message to the specific audiences. Coach senior leaders on communication style to maximize impact.
- Manage social media strategy and plan.
- Work with our PR agency to support these activities.
- Collaborate with the PR agency to develop and strengthen relationship with key reporters and journalists in the industry
Life at Happay
When it comes to your career, you could work anywhere. With your talent, drive and ambition, we want you to choose us.
At Happay, we have a big, audacious goal – to build a B2B payment platform that gives businesses the visibility, predictability, flexibility and control that no Indian bank can or has given before. There are new things to learn and new challenges to overcome every single day and it’s our job to meet them.
Happay has a very open culture where there are no office cabins and you can reach out to anyone anytime. We have flexible working hours, in-house pantry and a very comprehensive health insurance. You would be working with the best talent in the country, building products that is going to disrupt business payments for good! Be a part of the action.