The TAM role is a proactive support role for premium support accounts. You’ll be responsible for supporting a select number of named accounts.. The TAM will work closely with the 24×7 support team to ensure the total team can support a customer. TAM provides select account premium support for those that purchase the TAM service, and the key value includes providing customers with a named support engineer who understands the customer’s team and setup. TAM’s work customer problems, help optimise customer solutions, provide training, and also work joint proactive projects.
ROLE : Technical Service Consultant
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 1+ years
- Be the face of technical service with all Happay customers.
- Proactive Customer Engagement – Establish and ensure highly collaborative relationships with support teams and customers/partners. Build value-based relationships with customers, leading to referral and renewal.
- Cross Functional Engagement – Establish and develop highly collaborative relationships with internal teams. Collaborating with Sales and Engineering to address product issues, and identify workarounds & solutions
- Escalations – Assume the role of escalation manager when needed, and ensure timely communication to all stakeholders for escalated issues with a high-impact, or strategic visibility. Coordinate handoff of ongoing issues to the next geographical region
- Customer Experience – Ensure a great customer experience in all team interactions. Measure and continually improve
- At least 1+ years of support experience within a Technical Support, Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, or Technical customer-facing organization
- At least 1+ years of working in a technical role while understanding customer needs and finding tech driven solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent working experience
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS software products is highly desirable.
- Passionate about enabling a consistently excellent customer experience. Dedicated to champion the customer problem until the resolution path is identified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Heavy focus on using data to articulate messages
- Excellent time & project management skills, with a focus on delivery